To prevent fire and serious injury, burn Light of Mine (LOM) candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn near anything that can catch fire. Do not touch or move candle while burning and until the candle contents (hot wax) and the vessel cool down. Neither seller nor manufacturer is responsible for misuse.
Please remove all packaging before lighting candle. Keep wick centered and free of foreign objects. Never leave candle burning unattended. Do not burn more than 3 hours at a time. Discontinue use when 1 / 4 " of wax is left. This is a natural product, separation and discoloration may occur.
Please close matchbox before striking. Keep away from children.